Wednesday, November 20, 2013

           Today was (hopefully) our last day of making french bread and soft rolls. We made one baguette, two boules, one Vienna, and the soft rolls once again. The count is now at a total of six baguettes, three boules, two Vienna, and at least sixty soft rolls. My freezer is now completely stocked for the next year. Today, the instructor changed the recipes just slightly to make us have to adjust the amounts of the ingredients. This is because he's trying to get us to practice doing the calculations necessary to either increase or decrease the yield of a recipe. Luckily all my calculations were correct, and my bread turned out great! I think that I've had lots of practice making these two recipes, and hopefully we can now move on to a different recipe!
I didn't take pictures today seeing as the bread is the exact same as the two previous days.

No comments:

Post a Comment